The Navigator creates an abundance of natural light, letting all the sunlight in to make a magical holiday home.
The Navigator Lodge
The Navigator’s fresh, modern exterior, exciting layout & design features are perfect for all the family to enjoy. With large floor-to-ceiling windows and angled front corners, it gives the Navigator Lodge more of a contemporary feel with the extra light from the windows. As soon as you enter the spacious, full-width open-plan living area, you will be impressed by the welcoming, relaxing atmosphere. Full-size double sliding doors open off the lounge to the outside world to create a sense of light and space.
This fabulous holiday home also has a fully-equipped kitchen with integrated appliances that offers all the mod cons of home. You also have the option of a two or three bedroom layout, an ensuite in the master bedroom and a family bathroom.
The corner aspect windows give the lodge an almost panoramic view of our beautiful site at Penybanc Woods. Optional log burner and log store is also available.
Luxury holiday lodges with lake and pond views
Various decking options are available to choose from as well as the option for a hot tub for you to enjoy your time away from home. Buyers can choose to have a larger wrap around decking for those that appreciate the sun in the morning and in the evenings.
This lodge is available at Pen Y Banc Woods, which is a brand new lodge development and you can choose your preferred plot.
Buyers have a chance to go to the fabulous showroom and interior suite at Prestige Homeseeker to bespoke their lodge with a large choice of fabrics, colours, appliances to choose from, it is a truly magical day.
Watch the virtual tour of this beautiful lodge below and contact us today to discuss your future lodge and how you can bespoke it to your needs.
- Key Features:
- Available in 2 or 3 bedrooms 40′ x20′
- Cedar cladding
- Anthracite grey UPVC windows & doors
- Exterior lighting
- Vaulted ceiling throughout
- Two exterior sliding doors
- Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains, blinds and carpets & laminate flooring
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and stools
- Five burner gas hob or induction hob (optional), eye level oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and dual washer/dryer
- Dining table including four chairs, coffee table, entertainment unit and lamp table
- Three bedrooms, two double and one twin room with wardrobes and bedside tables
- En-suite to master bedroom and one family bathroom
- TV sockets to lounge and all bedrooms
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler
- Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warranty.
Get in touch to find out more about Pen-Y-Banc Woods Navigator lodge today
Get in touch using the contact form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. Thank you.